I have a real treat for you guys today! I made a video! It’s been ages since I’ve done that and you know what? It’s been too.long. I LOVE making videos and love providing helpful information to you guys whenever you need it! I hope that you find this helpful but please feel free to leave a comment, either here, or on youtube, and let me know what else you’d like to know about. I’m happy to do as many videos as I can and show you some good techniques to make you feel more confident in the kitchen.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) softened at room temperature
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh shallot, diced
- In a bowl combine all ingredients mixing with a spoon until evenly distributed
- Place compound butter underneath the skin of the poultry on top of the meat (so in between) (this is demonstrated fully in the video above