So a lot of crazy things went down last week in preparation for the big event…the wedding! The day had finally come! Matt and I were engaged for almost 18 months, which seemed like an eternity, and the wait was finally over! We are SO overjoyed, excited and in love! Everything went down perfectly! There were, of course, some small hiccups along the way (read = wind), but it ended up going exactly the way it should have gone and everything was fantastic. We keep saying to each other that we just can’t believe we were lucky enough to have a perfect wedding. And I am just so glad to finally call Matt “my husband”, no matter how long it takes me to get used to that lol!
Read on for more photos and info on the wedding!
The day wouldn’t have been complete without the perfect vendors who made all of our dreams come true! I don’t know what I would have done without these folks and would love to give them some shout-outs now, in case anyone is looking! Many of these vendors are in Charlotte, but many travel (or can do things by mail, such as calligraphy), so check them out if you are in the wedding market!
- Venue: The Mint Museum Uptown, Charlotte, NC (Michelle was a dream)
- Photographer: Corbin Gurkin (based in Charleston, SC but does weddings all over and internationally as well–named Top 69 Photographers by Martha Stewart–I like to brag on her because I love her!)
- Videographer: Alan Daly of Crown Alley Films (based in Charlotte) (absolutely adore Alan and his work is phenomenal)
- Coordinator: Kat from Best Day Ever Studios (based in Charlotte) (cannot say enough wonderful things about this fantastic woman…she made all my dreams a reality!)
- Dress: Designed by Cocoe Voci purchased at Soliloquy Bridal Couture (Virginia) (Miriam is also incredible!)
- Hair/Makeup: Be Pretty by LRT (Lindsey is based in Charlotte and she’s pretty much the sweetest girl in the world, not to mention glamour queen who makes you the best version of yourself!)
- Flowers: Lily Greenthumbs (based in Charlotte) (these girls are amazing and so professional!)
- Cake: The WOW Factor Cakes (based in Charlotte) (Amy created the cake of my dreams and then some! She also arranged for a dessert bar with macarons, brownies, lemon bars, and incredible homemade marshmallows)
- Calligraphy: Kristen Henderson Calligraphy (this woman is seriously awesome you guys! I found her on Etsy, so anyone in US can use her, and then discovered she lived less than 5 minutes away…obviously fate!)
- DJ: Split Second Sound (we can’t recommend LeVar enough! He’s awesome!)
- Catering: Something Classic (everyone commented how delicious the food was, particularly the goat cheese fig jam phyllo bundles!)
- Linens/Flatware/Stemware: Party Reflections (I worked with Sara and she was extremely helpful and made everything fabulous!)
- Dress Alterations: Mai at Hayden Olivia (Uptown Charlotte) (honest and crazily talented! exactly what a bride wants/needs!)
Now for some more photos! These were sent to me from guests and I adore seeing these moments roll in via text, Facebook, and email <3
Now off to go finish my thank you notes! Thank YOU for stopping by